On this page you will find useful links to talks, resourcing practices, videos etc… enjoy!
- A great site with fascinating talks on somatics, trauma and psychotherapy.
- A beautiful talk with a moving story… the power of movement.
- A super talk about somatics and the arts
- Another great resource for interesting talks.
- Tara Brach is AWESOME! Highly recommend.
- LifeSherpa, exploring everyday mindfulness…
- Loads of Dharma Talks for those interested in life from a Buddhist perspective.
- Any of James Knight’s youtube video’s on Gentle Somatic Yoga are great. He’s influenced by Hanna Somatic’s so there are a few similarities in our work.
- Simple, gentle practices from the Feldenkrais method.
- Loads of practices online. I recommend checking out Aki.
- Cellular settling meditation with Cherionna.
- Fluidity in body:
- Bo Forbes, therapeutic Sun Salutaions:
- Quirky and cool – I like him 🙂 Erhard Rohrmuller Yoga.
- I love listening to these three wise womyn talk about movement.
- Lot’s of cool talks – take your pick!
- If you’re a seeker, you may like listening to these talks…
- An intro to Continuum movement with Emilie Conrad:
- Kristin Neff on Self-Compassion.
- Brene Brown… she talks a lot of sense! The power of vulnerability.
- More from Brene.
- George Monbiot has some important things to say about our environment.
- Super Soul Sunday talks:
- Tongue in cheek video from Jeff Foster about what can happen when you follow Advaita in a one sided oneness kind of a way….
- Great spoken word from Sarah Kay.
- You can always find pearls of wisdom in Adyashanti’s teachings:
- Birthing in Nature (nudity and birth!) – shows what’s possible.
- Tough but important listening on Satyananda Yoga’s rape culture. Parts 2 and 3 can be found online too. Not a system of yoga to be trusted.
- Satish Kumar, communication with nature. Ted Talk.
- Linda Hartely’s website has some great articles on it.
- A little understanding of trauma.
- Function of the vagus nerve.
- Taking care of our environment – great concepts and education.
- Super article on phenomenology, movement, humans, nature…
- Useful links to useful info.
- Continuum and Cranial Sacral training / workshops / classes.
- An absolutely beautiful festival. Free from drugs and alcohol.
- This is DIVINE:
- I love this song. It’s chilled.
- Nahko and Medicine for the People. Great stuff.
Me singing Ave Maria.
- Ayla Nereo.
- Love this Kishi Bashi NPR tiny desk session.
Wild and Curious, a super, ethical brand of yumminess!